To create bold, exceptional digital media that shifts perspectives and impacts people.
Who You Are:
You’re a born and bred storyteller. You have an instinctual ability to grasp the big picture and are naturally gifted at bringing a story to life. Multi-tasking is your favorite hobby and you have organizational skills that rival Marie Kondo. You can’t wait to get your hands dirty with a folder full of beautiful imagery and be able to narrow that imagery to create a moving story. You have leadership skills like a five star President and you know how run a meeting, a crew, and a budget. You are a self-starter and ambitious. Collaborating with a team energizes you.
What We Require:
- 6+ Years On Set Commercial Video Experience
- 6+ Years Managing Project Budgets
- Booking and Managing Large Crews
- Creating Pre-Pro and Production Treatments
- Managing Multiple Projects At Once
- Time Management for Teams
- Casting and Talent Management Experience
- Production Management Experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Attention to Detail
What You Are Going To Do:
You will create Pre-Production and Production Treatments so that all crew, talent, and client involved is unified and on vision/brand for the project on production day. You’ll be responsible for every client video project ensuring that it stays within the clients vision, tone, and accomplishes their goals. You will run each production from start to finish.
Some responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with Creative Director and Production team to ensure internal
creative brainstorming sessions for all client projects are feasible.
- Overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, budget,
and signing off on these projects before they begin.
- Booking and managing crews, casting, talent, locations, and all other hiring
aspects of each project.
- Working with Creative team on scripts and ensuring the script matches the
overall goal of the client and project goals.
- Building production schedules
- Outlining a long-term working timeline for each project.
- Outlining a budget and working within its limitations.
- Complying with industry regulations.
- Ensuring that the final product is of the highest quality.
- Approving all decisions on props, sets, scheduling changes, etc.
- Resolving internal conflict during production
What You Really Want To Know:
We’re looking for someone ready to work in office in Buford, GA. Are you in a big city currently? A lot of us were too, so we understand the upside. But the truth is, we’ve got many of the same perks here in Buford: restaurants, bars, art, culture, check. We just moved to our own space as well. The space was fully designed for us! It has a drive-in gear prep room, glass conference room, lounge, kitchen, 5 edit suites, 7 additional offices, and to top it off an 8,000 sq ft studio space with the best of the best technology. No really, an XR LED Studio, SISU c20 robot and much more! We’ve also got great schools, amazing parks, a massive lake for leisure and water-sports, a nationally known farmers’ market, great parking, and best of all NO TRAFFIC.
- Simple IRA with employer match
- Access to Personal Financial Advisor
- PTO Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Celebrations Bonus’
- Company Sponsored Outings
- Development Fund
- Summer Holi-Yay’s
- Annual All-Inclusive Company Retreat
- Well Appointed Snacks and Drinks
Who We Are:
We are a Digital Media Agency servicing our clients in Branding, Video Production, Web Design, Photography, and Social Media Management. We create compelling stories ALL over the world. We’ve traveled and shot in 60+ cities in the last 14 years for brands like Google, Chick-fil-A, The Home Depot, Atlanta Braves, and Coca-Cola. These pieces include brand, commercial, social, corporate, industrial and action sports story telling. We own and operate the industry’s best equipment; including, an XR LED wall, SISU C20 cinema robot arm, Canon Cinema Cameras, Phantom Flex 4k and Miro, Apple Computers, Adobe CC, Server Hard Drive Sharing with 5 Editing Suites. We work hard, but love to play hard. Whether it’s a day on the lake, a trip to Top Golf or taking the team for a good meal and a brew, we like to spend time together, and team trips are on the house.
Tell Us About You:
It’s SIMPLE. Send us a link to your BEST commercial, branded, and/or social content you have produced plus 1 paragraph telling us why you think you are the Wo/Man for the job. Be GRIPPING! Help us pick your paragraph out of the crowd.